SAINTS FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
SAINTS FORUM

God Bless You ...

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

BLAME for 2 players !

+2
NimbleNota
Saint-Louis
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

BLAME for 2 players ! Empty
MessageSujet: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai - 18:00

I read various messages of Nimblenota and Coldy about our tourneys.

I want to precise several things:

I understand that players can have problems in their lives...
But:

1. Nimblenota, Coldy, instead of criticizing our tourneys, you should play, and to keep quiet about our rules.
If you registered your names in our tourneys, it means you agreed with our rules.

Second point, you insulted our tourneys, if i have posted the half of your posts in the CWC Tourney, my clan would have been banned.

Now, if you don't apologize for your disrespectful posts in our forum, i will banish you our tourneys!

I'm awaiting your apologies...
I give you two days!

GBY.
Saint-Louis.

Dernière édition par le Lun 16 Mai - 4:13, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/thesaints
NimbleNota
Infanterie Urbaine Carthaginoise

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai - 21:17

Disrespectfull ROFLMAO

I pointed out numerous times how Antonio lost and just backed up my opinion with facts. Please point out to me within this forum where I was disrespectfull and I will apologize, but all you will find is me trying to tell Antonio that he lost the first game and he needs to continue. Now tell me what is your decision for the match so I can see if this tourney has lost all of it's honour or just most of it

I give YOU two days Twisted Evil
NimbleNota

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai - 21:51

Louis please ban me I have put forth all my evidence and statements I have nothing more to add and if you wish to get out of our match by way of banning me please do so, I have better things to do with my time then spend it here so please ban me

thank you for your time
krook
krook

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai - 23:20

And i will be playing this tourney and in the end i will show your cheater friend his real worth..................................................................................................
|StormyLegions|Coldy
|StormyLegions|Coldy

MessageSujet: ..   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeLun 9 Mai - 23:51

Louis its strange that you don't see how this battle was lost for Antonio..

Its clear you want to protect your clan m8..

Just gimme the win or rematch with the condition Antiio 4 inf with 1 archer..

me 6 headhurler + 9 chariots + 1 Light Chariot ( archer )..

I am truly giving Antonio a advantage here b/c elephabts where killing his inf and my headhurlers where about to rout 2 of his inf..So I can't see why you will not accept this..
http://www.stormylegions.tk
Saint-An
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai - 15:42

Sorry Coldy, but are CHEATER !!!

The replay is not available because u are playing with A.I when i have disconnected.. sure u have continued in solo because u are hosted.
it's easy !!!! but im dont crazy, u are a FOX warrior !!!!

Shut up now CHEATER, u plan is good but BAD IDEA m8.
THE SAINT CLAN is veteran CLAN, no place here for noobs.

ps : remember u, i wait ur excuse now.
replay and screen shoot are only ur imagination.
You have MADE all that, CHEATER !!!! LOL Twisted Evil

GBY

ps : Louis, je t'envoie ce soir sur ton MSN tous les screens shoots montrant le comportement de nimble nota, no problem louis.
Saint-An
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai - 15:49

and, i REPEAT for all !!!

BEFORE GAME CRAHSED :

I HAVE 6 phalanges, 1 elephant and 3 archers.
you have only 8 Chariots and 1 hurles.

FINAL GAME :
Surprise for me : only 4 phalanges and elephant ROUT !!!!

RESULT : u are finished the game IN SOLO after my disconnection.

Nice Try COLDY, congratulation for U FAIR PLAY. cheers

GBY and remember : IM THE BEST[/b]
NimbleNota

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai - 21:14

Antonio if you d/c'ed because of a modem crash then the game would just freeze up and be unable to continue.... just like the replay showed...

And only in your imagination and fantasy world are you the best lol!
Saint-An
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai - 21:38

Nimble, u are ridiculous !!!!!

No comment looser...
|StormyLegions|Coldy
|StormyLegions|Coldy

MessageSujet: Antonio..   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai - 22:09

If we where still in the 1.1 I can believe you, but m8 the patch 1.2 came out, so all you just said doens't make sence. When a game desynces it says that in the game...And it says same in replay logs..

The moment a player drops the game freezes instantly..So you theory about me play A.I. does not work..Antonio it seems you enjoy lying, and you enjoy bringing your clan down like this..!
You hvae no clue how muthc damage you have done..

See i don't really care about this tourney I just wnat to prove you guys wrong and I have done so..

Me and Nimble also showed you guys pritty mutch fucked up by trying to defend yourself.. We all know you lied, and because of this I see you as a Noob , a Bad Loser and a Bad Liar..

It shows how you make a fool of yourself...And if louis after you said this still believes you i must say you guys are pritty fucked up ..Storm clan been around to long to play with such poeple..

So louis I guess you got your answer right here Antonio lies and I win game 1... up to game 2 rigth Antonio?

Coldy
Saint-An
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai - 23:56

No comment...

but nice try Coldy

GBY
|StormyLegions|Coldy
|StormyLegions|Coldy

MessageSujet: ..   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 4:34

Antonio instead of saying no comment you can say you're right but i'll not admit it..

But oh well.. keep this up and our game will never be played..
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Some observations   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 18:33

I have noticed some trends in the tournament thus far, and have decided against better judgement to post them here. Please do not ridicule me, because for the most part I think everybody would agree with what I am saying, providing we push our egos aside for a moment.

I would like to start with the Coldy-Antonio conflict, players with reputable skills normally like to interject their opinion, because in general it will weigh heavily in the decision making. There was no original coalition (as you seem to call it) against Antonio and/or the Saints. This developed as people began to comment on the match, and then friends of the Saints began to defend Antonio. Fair enough! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The problem arises when everyone who commented on the side of Coldy became insulted for their comments. After a great series of games with the MAXIMUS clan, I chatted with Antonio for a moment. He called me a coward and asked if I was stupid. Well that behaviour in any circumstance is unacceptable. I did not insult the Saints in my one post, yet I was assumed to be in a conspiracy against them. This is not fair. I do not have any friendship with Coldy (no offense), so why would I write in his favour unless I 100% beleived what I wrote.

Assumptions were made that there is a preexisting relationship between everyone who stood on Coldy's side: this tournament is becoming duel sided, and we have to stop this stereotype. Friends obviously will stick together, but when there is no friendship and people are trying to help the situation, and are thus ridiculed for it...well that makes matters worse. The people then who took Coldy's position are now considered enemies of the Saints clan, and of the tournament. This is not true. I may disagree with certain decisions etc, but that does not mean I am opposing the tournament. I believe this is the case with Coldy and Nimble. They are not trying to personally attack the Saints, and now all those rallying behind the Saints, but this war of words has become two-sided. Coldy and Nimble did not start this! This happened because tension grew between both sides!

Again I do not intend to offend anyone, but the Saints are as much to blame for this as the "coalition." Please listen to people rather than condemning them for taking a stance! Coldy is not rebelling against the tournament, he just wants justice, as does Antonio. Here is what I suggest:

Scrap the first match, and give Coldy and Antonio two different first round opponents. Preferably people who have not yet played. If there are no people who have not played, I will concede my second round advancement and play one of them, and hopefully somebody else will concede their second round advancement as well. For the Nimble vs Louis situation. Bite your tongues! Just play each other, shake hands, and leave this tournament with whatever opinions of each other you want, but if we want a competition with the best skilled players in RTW, you have to be present. Otherwise the tournaments winner does not have the true status they should Sad.

Ok, Please people, let's get this settled. I understand people dislike each other and whatnot, but there is no coalition against the Saints! If anything the coalition is beginning to develop from the Saints and their allies. And a hostile environment is not suitable for fun and competitive play. These are my thoughts.
|StormyLegions|Coldy
|StormyLegions|Coldy

MessageSujet: yellow   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 19:08

I understand, but i just refuse to play if players like antonio are accepted to cheat..
Saint-An
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 19:38

Coldy, i have ready for REMATCH.

it's the LAST CHANCE for u !!!
and we will se m8...

GBY

ps : same team for the first game, Britannie for u and Selucide for me AND u host the first game too.
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 20:01

NimbleNota a écrit:
Disrespectfull ROFLMAO

I pointed out numerous times how Antonio lost and just backed up my opinion with facts. Please point out to me within this forum where I was disrespectfull and I will apologize, but all you will find is me trying to tell Antonio that he lost the first game and he needs to continue. Now tell me what is your decision for the match so I can see if this tourney has lost all of it's honour or just most of it

I give YOU two days Twisted Evil

BLAME for 2 players ! Nimblenota2vc

That's all... clown

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 20:25

I do not condone NimbleNotas actions, but how can you explain Antonio calling me a coward and an idiot? I did absolutely nothing to antagonize such comments. It is hard for me to remain neutral when such behaviour is taking place. If Nimble is to apologize, I would also like an apology from Antonio.
Saint-An
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 20:39

hehehehe cheers cheers
NimbleNota

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 21:08

Citation :
Please point out to me within this forum where I was disrespectfull

Your forum has a funny look ROFL
NimbleNota

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 21:14

[quote]Scrap the first match, and give Coldy and Antonio two different first round opponents. Preferably people who have not yet played. If there are no people who have not played, I will concede my second round advancement and play one of them, and hopefully somebody else will concede their second round advancement as well. For the Nimble vs Louis situation. Bite your tongues! Just play each other, shake hands, and leave this tournament with whatever opinions of each other you want, but if we want a competition with the best skilled players in RTW, you have to be present. Otherwise the tournaments winner does not have the true status they should[quote]

Only people left are me and Louis, switch him with Antonio then if you so want it.
Headhurler
Cohorte Urbaine
Cohorte Urbaine

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 23:18

YM, to my eyes this has become a matter of honor and not truth in the eyes of both parties. Neither is going to backdown, and any victory would be so Pyrrhic(sp?) that the current chaos would be better than a victory for either side, no neither side can really try and actively gain victory.

I read about my match with thorn on Saturday, and it seemed like if I didn't play it soon I would be DQed. Within a few hours and no real contact on any forums, we had found each other, compromised on rules, and played three matches. It was childishly simple, in the CWC problems just jumped up at us (since we only had 4 clan members and needed al lfour) but this is 3 1v1s, it shouldn't take that long.

Instead of either side backing down, or dragging out the negotiations, here is a real solution.
Coldy plays Antonio. If Coldy wins 2-1 or 2-0 there is no problem. If antonio wins 2-0 there is no problem. Only if Antonio wins 2-1 would there be a problem. So basically, people are acting like this one game is going to determine the outcome of the tourney, but for Coldy vs Antonio it is only one of the FOUR possible outcomes, and imo the least likely. Just play the otehr three matches on Grassy flat, to make it fair. If Antonio wins 2-1, everyone can go back to the negotiation table. Hell, imo probably the best solution if antonio went 2-1 at that point is to count coldy's win so it is 2-2, and have a 5th game. Because it would either have to be Coldy wins, antonio wins, antonio wins; or antonio wins, coldy wins, antonio wins (if it was antonio wins antonio wins then coldy would be knocked out) so both Coldy and Antonio at that point have legitamate claims to victory, and a 5th match can settle it.

Between Nimble nad Louis, if it is no rules then there cna't be a no egypt rule. In all fairness, both sides should take a stance on a list of rules they want. For example, Elephants: Yes or No, Denarii: 12.5k or 15k. So each side is only allowed to check *Half* the rules on the list, the ones they want the most. They then compare lists. If one person checked a rule and the other didn't, the person who checked it gets it to go in their favor. IF both checked the same stance it goes to that stance. If neither checked it is left in the list. If they checked opposite stances it is left in the list. Then the rules that have been decided are taken out of the list and they once again check half, until the rules are decided.
|StormyLegions|Coldy
|StormyLegions|Coldy

MessageSujet: ..   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mai - 0:12

It seems people are missing the point here.. I do not play cheaters and dishounereble players..I do play untill Louis gives me the win or Antonio accepts to finish our fist game with 4 inf and 1 acrher and i get 9 cahriots 5 headhurlers and 1 Chariot archer..

Antonio said differenlt but he was lieng because game did not desync and i can prove that by if you watch the replay then open the replay it should say replay desynced if it did desync and it doens't..So Anotnio was lineg..

H e was also lieng about that when he was still there he had his ele left because when somsone dropps the game freezes imediatly..

He then said i was playing the computer but thats imposible because Anotnio was hosting..

So oviously Antonio is lieng and Louis supports him with this..

Now i give you all 1 less chance Admit Defeat Or Finish Game 1 like i said before..

If louis does not accept this or Antonio i'll quit this tourney immediatly because i do not play with cheaters..

Don't make fools of yourslef you been proven that you lied..Don;t Bring your clan down.

PEACE!
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mai - 1:52

Well my point is people are being categorized as either for or against the Saints, and that is not true. For example, I put forth one small thread stating my opinion, and was insulted for it. And then I come here to point that out and Antonio laughs at me. Well, this is very immature and it is quite frustrating when you try and participate with those who claim to be the best players.
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mai - 3:42

The delay is out !

Nimblenota and Coldy didn't apologize.

Then you're banished our tourneys until further notice.

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: BLAME for 2 players !   BLAME for 2 players ! Icon_minitime

BLAME for 2 players !
Page 1 sur 1