SAINTS FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
SAINTS FORUM

God Bless You ...

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

WCC NEWS

AuteurMessage
RTKCharlemagne
Pig
Pig

WCC NEWS Empty
MessageSujet: WCC NEWS   WCC NEWS Icon_minitimeMer 15 Juin - 3:39

Grettings Saints...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that the WCC is currently being reorganised.. ...I have been asked to take over it's administration and am currently implementing some changes.... One of the changes is we will be going to a CWC style run tourney. The tourney is tentatively slated to start in mid to late July.We will be releasing full details very soon.... The reason for the change was we felt the time necessary to run a challege type tournament was too time consuming for most clans to participate fully...

The 1v1 ladder will remain but not run through Games Spy...It seemed a difficult process to register and people were getting confused... The new ladder will be run directly off the new website... There will also be a 1v1 tournament to start our first competition cycle as well as a 2v2... The site says it will be limited to 32 players but we can accomadate more if necessary... heres the link

http://jturnbull.customer.netspace.net.au/

the site is not quite finished, but we wanted you to know it will be soon...

The last point is that we will also be incorporating a ranking system into our tournament as well... Results from the WCC as well as the Roman Premier League and CWC will be used to rank the clans worlwide as well as seed them for the WCC tourneys... In doing this we hope to eliminate the top players and clans meeting in the early tournament rounds...

If you have further questions please post at the new forums as soon as there up, talk to me in the lobbies or ask them here as I'll be checking this thread regularly...

RTKCharlemagne
WCC Administrator
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

WCC NEWS
Page 1 sur 1