SAINTS FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
SAINTS FORUM

God Bless You ...

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)

+2
YellowMelon
Saint-Louis
6 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Empty
MessageSujet: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 3 Juil - 20:10

Post in this thread to find an appointment.
Play the final this week please.

And post the replays in our forum please.

Good Luck.
GBY.
Saint-Louis

Dernière édition par le Lun 7 Nov - 12:45, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/thesaints
YellowMelon
Infanterie Urbaine Carthaginoise

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juil - 2:30

We can play Saturday at 6PM GMT-5
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeMer 6 Juil - 16:48

My teammate is on holidays and wont be back until apparently the end of next week. I ask if some concession could be made to delay the match until then because of it's importance (being the finals) Question
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 1:07

Can you give us a date please Warnager ?

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 10:25

It depends when his parents decide since he isn't the one in charge of the vacation, but it definately ends somewhere around the end of next week because thats when his school holidays end so its no later than that. He has not had internet access because iv'e emailed him and still had no response but before he left he told me he would be back in about 2 weeks (he told me at the end of last week friday) so he should be back somewhere near the end of next week but i can't say the exact date. SOrry i just can't be more specific on the date.
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 10:53

Warnager, this time is too long...

Try to find an other player.
I let you to find a player until the July wednesday 13th, for a final the next weekend.
If you can't play, DragonsClan will play the final against the others semi-finalists: The Saints (2).
The availibility is an esssential condition to take part in a tourney.

Thanks for your comprehension.
GBY.
Saint-Louis.
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 11:42

Look i don't mean to be rude but this would not have been a problem if the tournament hadnt been delayed in every round, if the tournament had originally went on track we would be playing the final several weeks ago and this would not be an issue, but since its dragged on with so many endless delays it unfortunately overlapped into my friends holidays, I don't think we should be punished for all those previous delays. Im asking for about 8 days of extension and i don't think im asking anything that hasn't been granted before for example in the 2nd round IPL vs SAINTS you granted them 13 days of extension past the end date, i hope this isnt a sign of preferential treatment because a saints clan was involved. All i ask is for 8 days and hope that im given the equal opportunity you have handed out before. Even that been said my teammate might return earlier and we might not need 8 days it might be 6 or 7 but 8 should be a fair cover in the worst case scenario.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 23:48

Extension are made for extenuating circumstances. A vacation doesn't seem to fit that. What is unfair is that me and scorpion have to wait.
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juil - 0:40

I confirm what i posted : try to find a player before the next wednesday warnager please.

Keep me informed of your new ally Warnager.

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juil - 11:37

Great thanks for everyones leniency and understanding......especially you Melon who in the chat lobby gave me the impression that you were sympathetic towards the situation, obviously i was mistaken or maybe you were been decietful, either way seems like i will have to find someone and I will tell you who that is before wednesday. Also what exactly do you mean its unfair to wait? This is a game, as such your life doesnt revolve around it; it's not like your confined in a room unable to do anything else until you vs us, you realise that life goes on right? Sheesh i really don't get people who say that about online tournaments.
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juil - 19:45

Warnager i'm working on these two tourneys for three months, now can i leave on hollidays ?
That's the reason why we must finish the finals.

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juil - 0:28

Warnager I have barely any free time, this is my main concern. Backup players are there for a reason. You dismissed my plea for rule changes in our Ones match, so why should I not do likewise for you?
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juil - 1:41

YellowMelon a écrit:
Warnager I have barely any free time, this is my main concern. Backup players are there for a reason. You dismissed my plea for rule changes in our Ones match, so why should I not do likewise for you?

Honestly there really wasn't a plea i merely said if we could play by default rules and you said ok, i didn't feel like there was a major conflict. Also considering that the next match regardless of who would have won, would have had to indefinately be played by default rules since it was going to be vs a SAINT i thought it would have been good practice.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juil - 2:50

Louis, I would rather play Maji than Saints, since they earned their spot. But I still think an extension is not the solution. We had to fill out backups when we signed up, and this is the reason why. Warnager, im sure Maji has a good enough player, i mean mops is probably rusty from too much guild wars anyways Razz
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juil - 3:15

I will have a replacement before wednesday and we will have our battle this weekend come, as louis has outlined. If mops turns up before then well great, if he doesn't well the backup will be there anyway, regardless you can rest knowing the match will take place.
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juil - 1:51

Thanks Warnager, greaaaaat ! Dance

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil - 1:43

Thankyou Warnager. I will be available Saturday night after work.
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil - 8:03

Ok well give me a specific GMT time range so i can organise it with my teammate which i now have.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juil - 0:30

11pm my time. (GMT -5) saturday night.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil - 2:44

So what's the word?
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil - 11:39

Yes i guess that will have to do.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 17 Juil - 6:12

Warnager Ive been on since 10:55 waiting, and apparently you were there sometime in between and we didn't see each other. I probably had game minimized and d/c or something.

Anyways m8, I really would rather play you and mops as a team. I realize that Ive been kinda bitchy lately, and am sorry.
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 17 Juil - 7:01

One second 11PM (-5GMT) saturday is my 2PM Sunday (+10GMT), right now it's my 2PM Sunday and I am waiting for the battle but it seems like you have logged on at a different time. I would be happy to postpone it if louis says yes so you can play against me and mops, since mops arrives late today. As for the time i don't think iv'e made a mistake and here is my logic to calculating the time, using 24 hour standard you suggested 2300 Saturday, the difference between my time +10 and your time -5 is 1500 hours, adding this to 2300 results in 3800 which is the equivalent of saying 1400 hours into the next day, being 2PM Sunday. After checking the GMT time on a website it says its 4:10AM at the time of this posting which seems to confirm the accuracy of my calulation , technically its 11PM saturday at your place. I hope im not sounding too harsh its just i don't want to lose on a technicality especially after getting so far and having to rearange my team and desperately try to practice a few times with the replacenment, even if the timing was incorrect i would be happy to reschedule if louis permits.
warnager

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 17 Juil - 9:21

Upon looking at your time stamp of your post I can only assume you may have made the mistake of assuming your are at -5GMT when in actual fact you are at -4GMT because of daylight savings, i may be wrong though it really just depends where exactly you are in canada. Currently the time stamps on this board are set at +2GMT since its summer time in france. Taking away two hours from your time stamp makes it approximately 3:12AM GMT standard time, if i was to then adjust your time by -5 hours it would then technically be around 10:12pm, meaning it would not be possible for you to have been waiting for me since 10:50 considering that would be the future. So from that i can only assume you are at -4GMT which would make more sense placing your time stamp at around 11:12PM reinforcing the idea that you were waiting since 10:50 (-4gmt time). Either way im not blaming you, everyone makes these sort of mistakes with the whole daylight savings deal and i would be happy for a rematch.
YellowMelon

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitimeDim 17 Juil - 16:58

I made this post quit a bit after I waited. I got off work at 10:30, came home and logged onto Rome at about 10:50-55ish. I stayed online until about 11:40 or so. I d/c a few times in the middle because of minimizing etc, which is when I am guessing you entered the lobby, but didnt stick around for too long to wait for me. I would have only been d/c for a few moments but w/e. Just tell mops to email me or something Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)   DragonsClan / MajiClan  (Final round) Icon_minitime

DragonsClan / MajiClan (Final round)
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant