SAINTS FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
SAINTS FORUM

God Bless You ...

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

rtk quit the saint tourney

2 participants
AuteurMessage
rtkantoine
Cohorte Urbaine
Cohorte Urbaine

rtk quit the saint tourney Empty
MessageSujet: rtk quit the saint tourney   rtk quit the saint tourney Icon_minitimeLun 12 Déc - 1:13

i know this is no rules but as clan menber i limits myself to a max units rules and i expect skilled players to do the same to make the game fair and balanced.
the all community fight to avoid games with spam army who dont show any skill or strategy.
when i start a game and i see sassanid army for example with combo of 10 archers and horses archers + 2 elephants....i feel sorry,very sorry and i dont see the point of doing that except winning at any price without respect or skills.

you decided to host a tourney without rules,this is your choice and i cant go against that,players are free to play without rules but i expected players especially clan menbers to limits themself and taking balanced army,wich is not the case.

rtk realise that is not the way we wich to play a tournament and we are sorry for the desagrement.

please resign rtk antoine and rtk mercurius from our tournament.

regards,antoine
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: rtk quit the saint tourney   rtk quit the saint tourney Icon_minitimeLun 12 Déc - 3:22

Oh , what a pity, but you knew the rules before starting our tourneys.
I don't understand your reaction ?

An army with : 10 archers and 2 elephants ???
Greaaat
I can show you how to beat this army..

Now, RTK you're playin with too many rules which can favour your army,by your rules you want to format Barbarian.

By your too many rules , the armies resemble each others.

If you 're playing rules, you favour inevitably factions.
Now if you want to leave our tourneys because you lost, don't be upset, it's just a tourney.

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/thesaints
rtkantoine
Cohorte Urbaine
Cohorte Urbaine

MessageSujet: Re: rtk quit the saint tourney   rtk quit the saint tourney Icon_minitimeLun 12 Déc - 8:28

im just asking you to take rtk off your tournament thats all.
i explain why in good manners and i say that i am sorry for the desagrement,so please do the same,dont be agressif or insulting.

regards,antoine
Saint-Louis
Guard of The Temple
Guard of The Temple

MessageSujet: Re: rtk quit the saint tourney   rtk quit the saint tourney Icon_minitimeLun 12 Déc - 13:53

You leave our tourneys, while you knew the rules since you registered your name in our inscriptions.

Now i think, your behaviour isnot loyal with regard to my work for these tourneys.

I accept your forfeit, but you can understand, i'm disappointed of your behaviour.

GBY.
Saint-Louis.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/thesaints
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: rtk quit the saint tourney   rtk quit the saint tourney Icon_minitime

rtk quit the saint tourney
Page 1 sur 1